OMS Office 365 management solution now in public preview.
With the Office 365 solution, you can perform the following types of management activities:
- Monitor user activities on your Office 365 accounts to analyze usage patterns as well as identify behavioral trends. For example, you can extract specific usage scenarios, such as files that are shared outside your organization or the most popular SharePoint sites.
- Monitor admin activities to track configuration changes or high privilege operations.
- Detect and investigate unwanted user behavior, which can be customized for your organizational needs.
- Demonstrate audit and compliance. For example, you can monitor file access operations on confidential files, which can help you with the audit and compliance process.
- Perform operational troubleshooting by using OMS Search on top of Office 365 activity data of your organization.
Start your Microsoft OMS Workspace or create a new one.
Go into Settings
Click Visit the Gallery
Select the Office 365 (Preview) Solutions
Click Office 365 on the Dashboard
Click Connect Office 365
Enter your Office 365 global admin account and sign in
Now is it just waiting for the next 4 hours
I will create another blogpost about what OMS Office 365 management solutions can be used for when I get some data in my OMS Workspace.
Thx for your blog .Did you get any data from Office 365 ? Mine is stuck at the “Performing Accesment” Screen for 4 days now.
Yes – I got data in the next day
Will try to Remove the App & try to re-add it. How do we change the login credentials.?
Did you ever figure this one out? I have been stuck for over a day. Wondering if it just doesn’t work with the free 500MB/7day level of OMS. Or a storage account needs to be connected up.
Hi. Both ny test enviroment and several customers of mine is running the free OMS and getting data from O365. /Per
Reblogged this on minionshk.
I am having the eternal “performing analysis” issue too. Anyone else figure this out? I am wondering if a storage account needs to be associated somehow.