Microsoft has release a preview version of Microsoft Edge browser on Android and IOS.
Here is the Microsoft Edge Preview for Android.
In this blog post I will shot how to deploy it to Android managed by Microsoft Intune.
Prereq: Intune is setup and android devices is enrolled.
Login to https://portal.azure.com
Go to the Intune blade
- Click Mobile apps
Select Android and the configure
- Name : Microsoft Edge Preview
- Description : Microsoft Edge Preview (Unreleased)
- Publisher : Microsoft
- Appstore URL : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.emmx
- Minimum operation system : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Privacy Url : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Select a Icon – and then click ok and add
Now you are ready to assign the Microsoft Edge (Preview) to a group of users or devices
And now here is what it looks like for the user in Intune Company Portal